2. The Orientvisi Services is owned or licensed by Orientvisi and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Orientvisi, we owns and retains all rights in the Orientvisi Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the contents of Orientvisi Service, and you will not allow to reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the contents.
3. The name, logo, contents of webpages, icons, content of services, custom work of Orientvisi are trademarks or service identities, shall not to be copied, imitated or used in whole or in part, without the written permissions from Orientvisi.
4. Orientvisi Services contain content of other persons and entities including customers, sponsors, affiliates, and other Orientvisi licensors. Except for content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the Orientvisi Services.
2. You must provide accurate full name, address, valid email address and any other information needed to complete the subscription services.
3. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Orientvisi Service.
4. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Orientvisi Services. Orientvisi is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Orientvisi Services and your content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
5. You must not use Orientvisi Service in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Orientvisi Services or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Orientvisi Service; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
6. You must not use Orientvisi Services to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, malware, worms, computer virus or other malicious computer software; collecting data activities including limitation, scarping, mining, extraction or harvesting shall be written approved by Orientvisi.
1. You may need sign up for Orientvisi Cloud-Based Services for accessing our specific online services.
2. Orientvisi may provides you with a user ID and Password to enable you to access Orientvisi Cloud-Based Services. You must keep that confidential and solely responsible for any activity on Orientvisi Cloud-Based Services arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
3. You are solely responsible for any activity on Orientvisi Cloud-Based Services, for this reason you shall not sell, assign or otherwise transfer your account, username, password or other against account rights.
4. Orientvisi may disable your user ID and password at any time in Orientvisi sole discretion without notice or explanation and without liability to you.
5. Orientvisi reserves the right to modify or terminate the Orientvisi Cloud-Based Services or your access to the Orientvisi Cloud-Based Services for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. If your access to the Orientvisi Cloud-Based Services shall be cancelled all the data you have posted will no longer be accessible through your account.
1. You must not submit any of Your Contents to the Orientvisi Service that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint. Your Contents on the Orientvisi Service does not infringe the rights of third persons, including, but not limited to privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and other intellectual property rights.
2. All the content or materials you upload or provide to the Orientvisi Services, the intellectual property rights are still yours, that’s means you can remove or change Your Contents at any time by whatever reasons modifying or deleting your account.
3. By your needs of being publicity and to gather more attentions to view Your Contents, you hereby grant Orientvisi a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right to (a) collect, use, copy, store, transmit, modify and create derivative works of Your Contents, in each case solely to the extent necessary to provide the applicable service to you and (b) for Orientvisi Services that enable you to share Your Contents or interact with other people, to distribute and publicly perform and display Your Contents as you (or your authorized rsers) direct or enable through the Service. Orientvisi may also access your account in order to respond to your support requests.
4. Privacy control of Your Contents may be equipped for certain packages or account. By way of example, the Free Trial of Super720° Virtual Tour Designers would not allow you to set “unlisted” till you upgrade your account to SOHO Packs or more.
5. By posting Your Contents on the Orientvisi Services or any of them you acknowledge and agree that Orientvisi is not responsible for preventing such unlawful copying or use and that Orientvisi shall not be liable for any losses or damages you may suffer as a direct or indirect result thereof.
1. You acknowledge that you will pay and authorize Orientvisi to charge your credit card automatically, for all applicable fees, under these Terms and Use or to charge using other selected payment method, for all applicable fees under these Terms and Use.
2. Fees are non-refundable except as required by law. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to Orientvisi.
3. All prices and fees are at the rate and in the currency as specified on the Orientvisi Services.
4. All amounts payable are exclusive of value-added tax or any other taxes. Withholding or any other similar taxes that might be applicable are not included into applicable fees and shall be added separately.
5. Orientvisi shall invoice you after you subscripted and paid the fees of Orientvisi Cloud-Based Services within seven(7) days. The subscription periods about due and payable normally at the beginning of each period.
6. THE AUTO RENEWAL WILL BE DISABLE IF YOU NOTIFY ORIENTVISI THAT YOU WANT TO CANCEL OR TEMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
7. IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS SET IN FREE TRAIL, ORIENTVISI RESERVES THE RIGHTS TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY SPECIFC REASONS.
8. Orientvisi reserves the right to charge fees for the use of the Orientvisi Services and to change such fees from time to time in its sole discretion.
9. The termination of the Orientvisi Cloud-Based Services for any reason, all fees and other sums that are payable under these Terms and Use shall become due for payment immediately.
10. We may terminate your account without any refund or waive of any unused portion during the period of suspension.
2. Orientvisi takes no responsibility for the goods or services provided by third parties, including customers, sponsors, advertisers, strategic partners or affiliates.
3. Orientvisi assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any information on the Orientvisi Services.
4. Orientvisi is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any communications network or lines, online systems, servers or providers, hardware or software, due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the our services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Orientvisi Services.
5. Orientvisi shall not be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Orientvisi Services no matter online or offline.